A free Christian Club open to all kids!
Through a fun and safe environment kids will learn that God loves them. Every meeting will consist of exciting games, creative crafts, yummy snacks and an interactive Bible lesson.
**Kavod Parents — Please add “HCF Kid’s Clubhouse” to your child’s authorization to pick up form in the school office.
If they are a part of “Champions” please communicate with “Champions” of your child’s involvement with “Kid’s Club House”
Sponsored by Horizon Christian Fellowship. This is not a school sponsored activity.
Club House is dedicated to providing the most excellent service to the kids by ensuring that these safety guidelines are met for the volunteers that conduct the club meetings:
- Every Club House Team Member is background checked and has gone through a strict selective process to be on the Team.
- Every Club House Team Member has received training and has experience with kids.
- At least one Team Member at each meeting is First Aid/CPR Certified,
• Every Club House Meeting will have at least 3 volunteers present to conduct the meeting.
• Only female volunteers will escort children to the bathroom.
• All of the Team Members will be easily identified by wearing a Kid’s Church T-Shirt and an ID Badge.
• The rented out classroom will be put back together the way it was prior to the meeting. We will clean the classroom and throw away any trash.
• We will only use our own craft and game supplies.
• All snacks provided will be peanut-free.
• We will be punctual, we will start the meeting on time and end on time.
• We will treat each child with fairness and dignity.
• We will maintain open communication.
• We would love to support your school in any way that we can.
For any questions please contact:
Kid’s Church Director at Horizon Christian Fellowship
858-277-4991 ext. 06 | email@example.com